New COVID-19 Deaths in Cape May County

first_imgNORTH WILDWOOD319 WEST CAPE MAY12 OCEAN CITY832521 112 CAPE MAY CITY214 COVID-19 testing in Ocean City will be done at the Community Center’s parking lot. DENNIS TOWNSHIP6151263 LOWER TOWNSHIP163633532026 WEST WILDWOOD13 CAPE MAY POINT0 MIDDLE TOWNSHIP25563214 36 MUNICIPALITYACTIVE CASESREPORTED TODAYOFF QUARANTINEDEATHSLONG TERM CARE ACTIVE CASESLONG TERM CARE OFF QUARANTINELONG TERM CARE CENTER DEATHS UPPER TOWNSHIP231352 TOTAL ACTIVE96center_img WILDWOOD CREST419 AVALON07 SEA ISLE CITY02 WOODBINE591307 STONE HARBOR1 TOTAL RECOVERED The County Health Department reported a 93-year-old woman, 90-year-old woman, both from Lower Township and a 52-year-old male from Woodbine died from COVID-19.The total positive cases of the coronavirus in Cape May County is now 554 including 45 deaths.“We are mourning more good citizens of Cape May County today,” said Cape May County Freeholder Director Gerald Thornton. “Our thoughts and prayers are with their families and friends.” 276 25 TOTAL DECEASED WILDWOOD130 9 TOTAL CASES IN CAPE MAY COUNTY554last_img read more

‘Now is time to be united, set aside politics’ – Robredo

first_imgVice President Leni Robredo oversees the preparation of personal protective equipment (PPE) sets that will be delivered to another batch of hospitals on Tuesday, March 24, 2020. VP Leni has personally been in charge of the OVP’s assistance drive for frontliners in the fight against COVID-19, which has since raised more than P24.5 million, from her office’s funds and a donation drive spearheaded by its Angat Buhay partner, Kaya Natin! Movement. The said amount, as of Monday evening, can provide for more than 52,000 PPE sets and other forms of assistance for 3,484 frontliners. The OVP has so far given some 17,400 PPE sets that covers the needs of more than 1,000 frontliners in at least 38 hospitals and communities. It also recently delivered to the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM) the P5.3-million worth of extraction kits that are needed in conducting tests for COVID-19. OVP Robredo on Monday thanked President Duterte for defending her from an anti-corruption commissioner who sought a probe on her efforts to help out during the crisis. The Chief Executive have also commended Robredo for her efforts in seeking help from private companies to provide for the public amid the coronavirus disease pandemic. President Duterte on Friday evening sacked Presidential Anti-Corruption Commissioner Manuelito Luna for calling the National Bureau of Investigation to launch a probe on Robredo for supposedly competing with the government. Robredo also said the Office of the Vice President’s COVID-19 donation drive has raised P46,850,734, which would translate to over 106,000 sets of personal protective equipment for medical frontliners. “Hindi ito kumpetisyon. We step in every time we see a need. So tingin ko dapat hindi namin ito tinitingnan na ako ‘yung mas mabilis, ako ‘yung mas marami,” Robredo said in an interview with CNN Philippines on Monday night. “Ang mensahe ni Pangulo is very important if only to emphasize na kailangan nating magkaisa,” she added. “Si Leni was calling the private sector na magtulong. Naghingi siya ng tulong. Tama ‘yan. Maghingi ka ng tulong sa kapwa mong tao,” Duterte said. Robredo’s office has also offered a shuttle to ferry health workers to hospitals on eight routes./PN Robredo’s office is also offering dormitories for health workers who may have been kicked out of their dwellings due to discrimination, or those who do not want to go home out of fear that they may endanger their families. MANILA – Vice President Leni Robredo stressedthat the COVID-19 pandemic is a time to be united and set aside politics,responding to President Rodrigo Duterte’s defending her from an anti-corruptioncommissioner who sought a probe on her efforts to help out during the crisis.last_img read more

Dier to start vs Bournemouth after Mourinho embarrassed him with early sub

first_imgJOSE MOURINHO will give a vote of confidence to Eric Dier by including him in his starting XI against Bournemouth today.The new Tottenham boss caused a major shock on Tuesday when he substituted the England international – bringing on Christian Eriksen after just 29 minutes of the Champions League match against Olympiakos.2 Jose Mourinho will start Eric Dier vs Bournemouth as he tries to make amends to the midfielder for hooking him early against OlympiakosSpurs were 2-0 down at the time but battled back to win 4-2.But a source close to Mourinho confirmed Dier was in the the Portuguese coach’s team to face Bournemouth at White Hart Lane.He stressed Mourinho was a big fan of the player, who can play in defence or as a holding midfielder.After the match on Tuesday, Mourinho went to great lengths to explain his treatment of Dier was nothing personal.Mourinho said: “The most difficult moment of the game was not when they scored the first two goals, it was when I made the change in the first half.””It hurt the player but also myself. It’s not easy for him or me.”It’s important that the player understands, and I was lucky my choice was a very intelligent boy who has very good understanding of what the team is, because I did it for the team.”It was not about his performance, but what the team needs.MOST READ IN FOOTBALLTHROUGH ITRobbie Keane reveals Claudine’s father was ’50-50′ in coronavirus battleTOP SELLERGavin Whelan has gone from League of Ireland to David Beckham’s InstagramExclusiveRIYAD RAIDMan City’s Riyad Mahrez has three luxury watches stolen in £500,000 raidPicturedAN EYEFULMeet Playboy model and football agent Anamaria Prodan bidding to buy her own clubI SAW ROORodallega saw Rooney ‘drinking like madman’ & Gerrard ‘on bar dancing shirtless’NEXT STEPJonny Hayes set to move to English Championship having been let go by CelticREF RELEASEDChampions League ref Vincic released by cops after arrest in prostitution raidKEANE DEALEx Man United youth ace David Jones says Roy Keane negotiated a contract for him”We are losing 2-0, in a very difficult situation in that moment, and I felt that one positional midfield player was enough.”I thought I needed a second creative player who could play with Dele Alli in what I call an open triangle, and not with a closed triangle with two deeper midfielders.”I apologise to Eric, but he knows I did it for the team and not to hurt him. I think the fans understood too.” 2Jose Mourinho says he would not swap the Spurs manager’s job for any other in the worldlast_img read more