Software firm Misys said it would return the remaining proceeds of its Allscripts disposal, equal to 38 pence a share, to shareholders, and said the recent closing of deals kept its core business on track.The company, which sold most of stake in its Allscripts-Misys healthcare software joint venture last year, said on Tuesday it would return about £145m to shareholders.It has already used about £525m of proceeds on a share buyback.Misys, which focuses on banking and treasury and capital market software, reported revenue of 161 million pounds and operating profit of £23m for the six months to end-November, in line with guidance given in December when it said some orders had been delayed.The company, which became a leader in the TCM sector when it bought Dublin-based Sophis in November, said most of the outstanding deals had been closed since the period end, and its medium-term target of annual 5-8 per cent revenue growth was unchanged.Analysts expected Misys to report adjusted operating profit of £23.4m, just above the company’s guidance of £20-23m range, on revenue of £161.9m, in line with the £160-162m company range. John Dunne whatsapp whatsapp More From Our Partners A ProPublica investigation has caused outrage in the U.S. this weekvaluewalk.comNative American Tribe Gets Back Sacred Island Taken 160 Years Agogoodnewsnetwork.orgSupermodel Anne Vyalitsyna claims income drop, pushes for child supportnypost.comPolice Capture Elusive Tiger Poacher After 20 Years of Pursuing the Huntergoodnewsnetwork.orgFlorida woman allegedly crashes children’s birthday party, rapes teennypost.comBrave 7-Year-old Boy Swims an Hour to Rescue His Dad and Little Sistergoodnewsnetwork.orgRussell Wilson, AOC among many voicing support for Naomi Osakacbsnews.comAstounding Fossil Discovery in California After Man Looks Closelygoodnewsnetwork.orgUK teen died on school trip after teachers allegedly refused her pleasnypost.com Show Comments ▼ Share by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksYou May LikeMoneyPailShe Was A Star, Now She Works In ScottsdaleMoneyPailTotal PastThe Ingenious Reason There Are No Mosquitoes At Disney WorldTotal PastMisterStoryWoman Files For Divorce After Seeing This Photo – Can You See Why?MisterStorySerendipity TimesInside Coco Chanel’s Eerily Abandoned Mansion Frozen In TimeSerendipity TimesBrake For ItThe Most Worthless Cars Ever MadeBrake For ItBetterBe20 Stunning Female AthletesBetterBeautooverload.comDeclassified Vietnam War Photos The Public Wasn’t Meant To Seeautooverload.comElite HeraldExperts Discover Girl Born From Two Different SpeciesElite HeraldSenior Living | Search AdsNew Senior Apartments Coming to Scottsdale (Take A Look at The Prices)Senior Living | Search Ads Tuesday 25 January 2011 2:47 am Tags: NULL Misys to return Allscript proceeds to investors
Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc (TOURIS.ng) listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange under the Tourism sector has released it’s 2013 annual report.For more information about Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc (TOURIS.ng) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations, visit the Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc (TOURIS.ng) company page on AfricanFinancials.Document: Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc (TOURIS.ng) 2013 annual report.Company ProfileThe Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc is a gaming and hospitality company in Nigeria which owns and operates Federal Palace Hotel and Casino in Victoria Island, Lagos. The company also operates a casino, banqueting facility and a pool club in the city. Its head office is in Lagos, Nigeria. The Tourist Company of Nigeria Plc is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Ascencia Limited (ASCE.mu) listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius under the Investment sector has released it’s 2020 interim results for the first quarter.For more information about Ascencia Limited (ASCE.mu) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations, visit the Ascencia Limited (ASCE.mu) company page on AfricanFinancials.Document: Ascencia Limited (ASCE.mu) 2020 interim results for the first quarter.Company ProfileAscencia Limited is a commercial property fund with an investment portfolio comprising quality income earning properties located in Mauritius. The company specialises in retail properties where the company engages in the acquisition, investment and investment holding of real estate properties on the Mauritian island. Ascencia Limited (Class A shares) operates shopping malls locally and regionally. Ascencia Limited is listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius.
ShareFacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsappMailOrhttps://www.archdaily.com/270526/ridge-road-residence-studiofour Clipboard Year: Houses Australia ShareFacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsappMailOrhttps://www.archdaily.com/270526/ridge-road-residence-studiofour Clipboard Ridge Road Residence / StudioFourSave this projectSaveRidge Road Residence / StudioFour CopyAbout this officestudiofourOfficeFollowProductsWoodGlassSteel#TagsProjectsBuilt ProjectsSelected ProjectsResidential ArchitectureHousesWoodMelbourneHousesAustraliaPublished on September 20, 2012Cite: “Ridge Road Residence / StudioFour” 20 Sep 2012. ArchDaily. Accessed 11 Jun 2021.
CopyAbout this officeMasConceptualOfficeFollowProductSteel#TagsProjectsBuilt ProjectsSelected ProjectsResidential ArchitectureHousesOfficesSustainabilityLujánOn FacebookArgentinaPublished on March 07, 2020Cite: “TJR – Workshop Living Place / MasConceptual” [Vivienda taller TJR / MasConceptual] 07 Mar 2020. ArchDaily. Accessed 10 Jun 2021.
Tagged with: Comic Relief DEC Funding match funding Jennie Richmond, Head of International Grants at Comic Relief explained why the charity decided to make the grant. She said:“We are deeply concerned about the crisis in Yemen, which is why we have decided to respond to the appeal from the DEC. The funds raised will help agencies working in Yemen to provide vital support and lifesaving aid to people in desperate need across the country.“Our contribution will help provide aid to those in urgent need and we are also encouraging the general public to support this appeal, so that the agencies on the ground can reach as many people as possible.”The UK Government is also supporting the DEC appeal and will match donations from members of the UK public up to a total value of £5 million in match funding. 223 total views, 2 views today Comic Relief to give £250k to support charities helping people in Yemen About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving. 224 total views, 3 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis4 Howard Lake | 16 December 2016 | News Comic Relief today announced that it will give £250,000 to support organisations working to help starving people in Yemen, including children at severe risk of malnutrition. The pledge comes after the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) announced its Yemen Crisis Appeal this week.Comic Relief is not a humanitarian response agency but it does have close partnerships with the DEC and organisations that provide emergency aid. When humanitarian emergencies take hold, and disrupt and threaten a great numbers of people’s lives, it liaises with its partners to assess the situation. The charity can make grants in exceptional circumstances like this, if it judges that these funds can make a real difference.In this situation, Comic Relief’s grant will help the ongoing work of DEC agencies to provide humanitarian support and assistance to many more people in Yemen.Yemen, which is already one of the world’s poorest countries, has experienced nearly two years of war. The economy has almost collapsed, hospitals, schools and farms have been destroyed and almost half a million children need immediate treatment for malnutrition. AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis4
News September 23, 2020 – Updated on September 25, 2020 Belarus : RSF unblocks three Belarusian websites censored during protests The crackdown on journalists and media in Belarus since the election has not spared online information. In all, more that 70 sites, including media outlets, electronic messaging services and VPNs, have been blocked by the information ministry since August on the grounds that they are used to coordinate opposition activities and circulate calls for mass disobedience. Mobile Internet access has also been restricted during street protests, obstructing journalists’ work even more. RSF_en One of the sites unblocked by RSF’s Operation Collateral Freedom is Masheka.by, the main news portal in the eastern city of Mahilyow. Masheka.by, which has become one the leading regional media outlets in recent years, does not define itself as an opposition media. Instead, it aims to cover events in the most interesting and objective manner by using quality photographic and video content. Editor Yuri Retroman says it had no problems with the authorities before being blocked in connection with its coverage of street protests and beatings of Mahilyow residents. to go further News News Russian media boss drops the pretence and defends Belarus crackdown >>> See the list of sites unblocked by RSF<<< These latest additions to Operation #CollateralFreedom bring the total number of sites that RSF is unblocking by means of the technique known as “mirroring” to 26. This technique consists of creating “mirrors” – constantly updated duplicates of the censored sites – and placing them on international Internet servers that are beyond the reach of the censors. The 26 original sites are being blocked by a total of 14 authoritarian or dictatorial regimes. Such regimes are resorting to website blocking with increasing frequency. May 27, 2021 Find out more How and why does RSF circumvent censorship? Receive email alerts Follow the news on Belarus RSF at the Belarusian border: “The terrorist is the one who jails journalists and intimidates the public” BelarusEurope – Central Asia Online freedoms InternetFreedom of expression “We welcome opening of criminal investigation in Lithuania in response to our complaint against Lukashenko” RSF says The other site is Vitebsk Kurier, an independent Russian-language newspaper and news portal covering the northeastern city of Vitebsk and the surrounding region. As it covers economic and social problems, as well as cultural activities, it has sometimes been critical of the city’s authorities, with the result that this is not the first time that it has been blocked. The authorities have obstructed distribution of its print edition as well as blocking its website on several occasions in the past.RSF has also unblocked By.tribuna.com, which is the Belarusian version of Sports.ru and is a very popular sports site in Belarus and eastern Europe, with more than 1.3 million unique visitors a month. It sometimes ventures onto the political terrain when it tackles sports-related problems in Belarus and, as a result, criticizes the authorities. For this reason, it had received several warnings in the past but has just been blocked for the first time. June 2, 2021 Find out more BelarusEurope – Central Asia Online freedoms InternetFreedom of expression Organisation News Reporters Without Borders (RSF) has used its #CollateralFreedom programme to unblock access to three Belarusian news websites that the country’s authorities have blocked in reaction to the wave of protests since the disputed presidential election on 9 August. Help by sharing this information May 28, 2021 Find out more
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * First Heatwave Expected Next Week EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT | FOOD & DRINK | THE ARTS | REAL ESTATE | HOME & GARDEN | WELLNESS | SOCIAL SCENE | GETAWAYS | PARENTS & KIDS 5 recommended0 commentsShareShareTweetSharePin it faithfernandez More » ShareTweetShare on Google+Pin on PinterestSend with WhatsApp,Virtual Schools PasadenaHomes Solve Community/Gov/Pub SafetyPASADENA EVENTS & ACTIVITIES CALENDARClick here for Movie Showtimes Pasadena Will Allow Vaccinated People to Go Without Masks in Most Settings Starting on Tuesday Business News Name (required) Mail (required) (not be published) Website Community News Get our daily Pasadena newspaper in your email box. Free.Get all the latest Pasadena news, more than 10 fresh stories daily, 7 days a week at 7 a.m. This sermon was delivered by Rev. Susan Russell, Senior Associate, Communication, Incorporation & Growth, and Inclusion, All Saints Church, Pasadena on Sunday, July 27, 2014. A life-long Episcopalian, Susan is All Saints Church’s Senior Associate for Communication. Working with members of the communication department staff and parish volunteers, her portfolio includes all of All Saints’ print, media, video, digital and social media communication.Active in LGBT and women’s issues, Susan served as president of Integrity USA, is currently convener of â€œClaiming the Blessing,â€is a member of the HRC (Human Rights Campaign) Religion Council and chairs the Bishop’s Commission on LGBT Ministry for the Episcopal Diocese of Los Angeles. She is also a member of the National Clergy Advisory Board for Planned Parenthood and the Task Force for the Study of Marriage for the Episcopal Church.A Los Angeles native she came to All Saints Church in August 2002. Her family includes her partner, Lori, two grown sons, three dogs and and four (yes, four!) cats. She is an ENFJ, a second soprano and a second-generation Los Angeles Dodger fan.All Saints Church, 132 N. Euclid Ave., Pasadena, (626) 796-1172 or visitÂ www.allsaints-pas.org. Sermons and Lessons Video: A Woman’s Place… Delivered by REV. SUSAN RUSSELL, ALL SAINTS CHURCH Published on Monday, July 28, 2014 | 1:15 pm Make a comment Community News Top of the News More Cool Stuff Herbeauty6 Trends To Look Like A Bombshell And 6 To Forget AboutHerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeautyFinding The Right Type Of Workout For You According AstrologyHerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeautyNerdy Movie Kids Who Look Unrecognizable TodayHerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeauty10 Of The Most Notorious Female Spies In HistoryHerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeauty6 Lies You Should Stop Telling Yourself Right NowHerbeautyHerbeautyHerbeautyWant To Seriously Cut On Sugar? You Need To Know A Few TricksHerbeautyHerbeauty Subscribe Pasadena’s ‘626 Day’ Aims to Celebrate City, Boost Local Economy Home of the Week: Unique Pasadena Home Located on Madeline Drive, Pasadena
News UpdatesBombay HC Grants Bail To Stepfather Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Minor Step-Daughters [Read Order] Nitish Kashyap16 July 2020 12:00 AMShare This – xThe Bombay High Court on Monday allowed a bail application filed by one Makrand Bapardekar who has been accused of sexually assaulting his step daughters, one of whom is a minor, in a FIR registered with Andheri Police station following a complaint filed by his wife. Justice Sandeep K Shinde was hearing Bapardekar’s bail application in connection with FIR registered before the…Your free access to Live Law has expiredTo read the article, get a premium account.Your Subscription Supports Independent JournalismSubscription starts from ₹ 599+GST (For 6 Months)View PlansPremium account gives you:Unlimited access to Live Law Archives, Weekly/Monthly Digest, Exclusive Notifications, Comments.Reading experience of Ad Free Version, Petition Copies, Judgement/Order Copies.Subscribe NowAlready a subscriber?LoginThe Bombay High Court on Monday allowed a bail application filed by one Makrand Bapardekar who has been accused of sexually assaulting his step daughters, one of whom is a minor, in a FIR registered with Andheri Police station following a complaint filed by his wife. Justice Sandeep K Shinde was hearing Bapardekar’s bail application in connection with FIR registered before the Andheri police station for the offences punishable under Sections 354, 354A of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and Sections 8, 9(n) and 10 of the Protection of Children From Sexual Offences Act, 2012 (POCSO). As per the complainant, after demise of her first husband, she got married to the applicant in June 2013 and started residing at the applicant’s house with her two daughters. The couple have a daughter together who was born on June 11, 2019. It is alleged in the complaint that due to recurring quarrels and harassment caused to her by the applicant, the complainant left the matrimonial house in January 2019 and started living at her mother’s house. In April 2019, complainant’s younger daughter from the first marriage narrated her ordeal of sexual abuse by her step-father (applicant), which, the complainant reported to Bhagwati Mahila Vikas Mandal in a complaint dated February 10, 2019. Besides, she had also lodged two complaints with Andheri Police Station under Sections 504 and 506 of the IPC against the applicant. Moreover, in May 2019, the complainant instituted proceedings against the applicant under the Domestic Violence Act. The said complaint under DV Act states- “Applicant states that the respondent used to insist her elder daughter from the first marriage to massage him on his person. He used to ask the younger step-daughter to sit on his lap and that he was doing so in front of the applicant though she protested illegalities committed by the respondent.” Appearing for the applicant accused, Advocate Aniket Nikam argued that the subject FIR has been filed nearly after six months of the alleged incident, to seek corroboration to averments/allegations in the domestic violence complaint. Nikam invited the Court’s attention to the letter addressed by complainant’s elder daughter from the first marriage to the Senior Inspector of the Police wherein she had alleged attempts by her mother to push her in the prostitution. Therefore, the complainant’s version is suspicious, particularly, in view of her elder daughter’s complaint to police, which has not been enquired into. Furthermore, the investigation is over and the trial may not commence in the near future and by imposing suitable conditions, this Court can secure the presence of the applicant, Nikam contended. Finally, Justice Shinde observed- “After perusing relevant documents as pointed out and referred to hereinabove, in my view, a case is made out for releasing the applicant on bail. That even otherwise, investigation in the case is over. Offences punishable under Sections 354, 354A and Section 12 of the POCSO Act, may extend to 5 and 3 years respectively. In the circumstances, application is allowed and hence, the following order: (i) The applicant is directed to be released on executing PR bond for the sum of Rs.30,000 with one or more sureties in like sum. (ii) He shall furnish his permanent residential address and contact details to the Investigating Officer within seven days after the date of his release. (iii) The applicant shall not tamper with the evidence or attempt to influence or contact the complainant, witnesses or any person concerned with the case”Click Here To Download Order[Read Order]Next Story